Vulnerable Children Series
The Vulnerable Children’s Series are highly sought after by our members, especially by those who are looking for ways to support the most vulnerable in their communities and/or consider specific interventions for specific populations or relating to specific challenges.
Who are these events for?
The CHA Vulnerable Children’s Series, launched in 2021, creates an opportunity for the CHA members community to discuss topics and hear from experts, with a focus on local experiences about how we support the most vulnerable children in our community.
The webinars in this series are highly sought after by our members, especially by those who are looking for ways to support the most vulnerable in their communities and/or consider specific interventions for specific populations or relating to specific challenges.
- Development of a FASD culturally sensitive neurodevelopment assessment tool | A/Prof Doug Shelton Gold Coast University Hospital QLD, Dr Marjad Page Rural Generalist, Assoc Prof Dianne Shanley Griffith University
- What a Difference a Date Will Make | Dr Lynee Mason Blue Mountains Anzac & District Memorial Hospital
- Generation Zero Suicides – Youth Suicide Prevention | Rachael McIntosh, Children’s Health Queensland
- “The Manual” – Culturally responsive suicide prevention resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities | Julie Robotham, Centre of Best Practice in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention
- Improving access to care for trans, gender diverse and non-binary young people in rural and regional Australia | Assoc Prof Michelle Telfer – The Royal Children’s Hospital, Kerry Power – Gateway Health, Dr Mark Norden and Dr Andrew Rechtman Albury Wodonga Paediatric Group
Paediatric Connected Care Clinics: Holistic Care for...
May 23rd, 2023 12:30 PM - May 23rd, 2023 1:30 PM AEST
Connected Care Clinics improve healthcare access for children who experience significant social adversity, via a multidisciplinary clinic which provides holistic...
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.