Improving Value in Healthcare Series
The Improving Value in Healthcare webinars are highly sought after by our members, especially by those who are looking to hear about innovations or models of care that improve systems, experience and/or health outcomes.
Who are these events for?
In 2021 WCHA launched this new series of events titled Improving Value in Healthcare: systems, experience & outcome.
These exclusive webinars create an opportunity for members to hear about innovations or changes to models of care that improve
- The effectiveness and efficiency of care (systems)
- Experiences of providing and receiving care (experience)
- And health outcomes that matter to patients (outcome)
All interested staff of member hospitals are welcome to attend these webinars. Simply register for any event you have an interest in (it’s free) and add to your calendar.
- Art & Science of Clinicians Leading Change – Change Management Framework | Prof Sabe Sabesan, Senior Medical Oncologist and Clinical Dean at the Townsville Hospital and Health Service
- AIR Support: Supporting Staff with a Psychological First Aid Response to Acute Incidents HNELHD | Felicity Williams and Melissa Oakman, Hunter New England Local Health District, NSW
- Authentic Experience Based Codesign | NSW Health Agency for Clinical Innovation
- The Value and Role of Peer Support for Families and Young People | Perth Children’s Hospital WA
- The transformative benefits of regular time for critical reflection and support within contemporary professional practice. – Clinical Supervision | Clinical Supervision Consultancy
- Pilot Program Mental Health Screening for children with chronic medical conditions | The Royal Children’s Hospital VIC
- Co-designing a patient experience tool with and for children and young people with intellectual disability: an inclusive approach | Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick NSW
It doesn't look like we can find any upcoming events that match your search criteria. Check back later or consider signing up for our newsletter to get notified of upcoming opportunities.
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.