This network is a combination of the Paediatric Units network and the Nurse Unit Managers network. It serves as a multidisciplinary group for staff in non-tertiary paediatric units and a peer group for nurse unit managers.
Chairs: Janine Sawford (Royal Hobart Hospital TAS), Susan Moloney (Gold Coast University Hospital QLD) & Clinton Griffiths (Ballarat Health Service VIC)
Who is it for?
Clinicians in non-tertiary paediatric units interested to network with peers on a wide range of issues relevant to delivering care to children & families as part of adult healthcare services
Nurse unit managers (NUMs) interested in collaboratively sharing challenges and success to improve the delivery of services for children & families.
“When I first joined CHA, I was reaching out to a well-established network of like-minded children and young people advocates, searching for how to improve and do things better by sharing experiences and ideas. Now I understand how amazing this network ability is and I have proof of how it has helped our local kids and families…”
– Clinton Griffiths, Nurse Unit Manager Paediatrics, Ballarat Health Services
- Promoting the best mental health outcome following hospital admission in children
- Ballarat Health Service Eating Disorder MoC – From Bussiness Case to Implementation
- Eating Disorder Inpatient Skills Training Programs
- Positive Behaviour Support in Children and Adolescents at risk of Acute Behaviour Disturbance
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.