A multidisciplinary group of Allied Health professionals and leaders working with tertiary and non-tertiary paediatric services dedicated to improving the provision of quality and timely allied health care to children and adolescents.
Chair: Bernadette O’Connor (Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne VIC)
Who is it for?
Allied Health professionals/leaders interested in networking about many aspects of paediatric focused care including:
- Data on allied health service delivery
- NDIS issues and challenges
- Innovative models of care reducing wait-times and improving outcomes.
- Strategies to address unique challenges and complexities of working with children and adolescents
- Stepped Care Approach to Developmental Care – reducing waitlist via a central Developmental Intake Team with an enhanced triage service for internal and external referrals with a developmental question
- Paediatric Partnership Projects – reducing wait list for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Developmental Delay and Psycho-Educational assessments for children on existing waitlists.
- Development of a FASD culturally sensitive neurodevelopment assessment tool
Online Member’s Community
It doesn't look like we can find any upcoming events that match your search criteria. Check back later or consider signing up for our newsletter to get notified of upcoming opportunities.
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.