A multidisciplinary group of Allied Health professionals and leaders working with tertiary and non-tertiary paediatric services dedicated to improving the provision of quality and timely allied health care to children and adolescents.
Chair: Bernadette O’Connor (Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne VIC)
Who is it for?
Allied Health professionals/leaders interested in networking about many aspects of paediatric focused care including:
- Data on allied health service delivery
- NDIS issues and challenges
- Innovative models of care reducing wait-times and improving outcomes.
- Strategies to address unique challenges and complexities of working with children and adolescents
- Batman case study – providing culturally safe rehab care a long way from home, Country and family
- Horizon Program – model of care & ED avoidance for young people with functional neurological disorders
- Order out of chaos? – autism spectrum disorder coordinators’ impact on service delivery in New Zealand
- Yapatjarrathati Project – development of a FASD culturally sensitive neurodevelopment assessment tool
It doesn't look like we can find any upcoming events that match your search criteria. Check back later or consider signing up for our newsletter to get notified of upcoming opportunities.
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.