CHA works with its member services to identify priority areas and provides opportunities to work together, to share learning, expertise and to collaborate on topics of interest. Opportunities available to members include the ability to:
- Participate in Learning Health Networks on priority topics
- Access collaboratively developed resources
- Learn and connect with national & international experts
- Share alerts on healthcare risks & how to mitigate them
- Showcase innovative approaches
- Share data and connect with peers
CHA is committed to ensuring that healthcare is delivered in partnership with children, young people, and their families. We advocate for a healthy and sustainable future for children and families and are focused on supporting the delivery of sustainable healthcare.