Children’s Hospitals Performance & Efficiency
CHA supports tertiary member services to network and share data to enhance service performance, equity and efficiency.
Chair: Christine Fan (Sydney Children’s Hospital Network) & Stuart Bowhay (Queensland Children’s Hospital)
Who is it for?
Financial, information and system managers from tertiary paediatric services interested to network with one another to enhance performance & resource utilisation.
- Funding issues for Paediatric Services
- Comparing information related to Hospital-Acquired Complications
- Developing analytics for benchmarking medical and nursing workforces
- Opportunities to reduce costs and improve the quality of paediatric care
- Discussion on projects with regards to benchmarking tools for health procurement
It doesn't look like we can find any upcoming events that match your search criteria. Check back later or consider signing up for our newsletter to get notified of upcoming opportunities.
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account or if you already have one login to the Members Community.