The vision of Children's Healthcare Australasia is . . .
"to enhance the health and wellbeing of children and young people through supporting children's hospitals and health services to achieve excellence in clinical care."
The CHA Board has recently developed a new strategic plan to guide activities and priorities in working to deliver on this vision over the next 5 years. The Strategic Plan 2016-2020 maps out 5 key priorities for working with our members to achieve CHA’s vision:
- Facilitating child, young person & family centred care
- Benchmarking performance among children’s hospitals and paediatric units in a manner that delivers high quality data that is accurate, relevant, timely and useable
- Facilitating collaborative improvement in the safety & quality of care for children, young people & their families
- Innovation: Facilitating the spread of excellence through being a knowledge broker of best practice models of care and service design for innovation
- Advocacy on key issues related to the health & wellbeing of children & young people
For more details see
For an overview of member feedback on the draft strategic plan, and the Board's responses click here