Paediatric Registrar Advanced Trainee
Coastal Queensland, Mackay Base Hospital
Advanced Trainee Positions (2) accredited with RACP training
We are looking for two experienced Paediatric Registrars to join our progressive supportive team providing excellent leadership opportunities.
- Paediatric unit takes around 5000 admissions/year with regional referral service (including 8 bed Special Care Nursery with neonates >32weeks + including CPAP).
- Serviced by 7 paediatricians, 6 registrars, 5 junior staff and visiting medical and surgical specialists TSV/LCCH. We champion Telehealth to assist families and reduce travel.
- Child and family-centred, multidisciplinary Paediatric team looking after children from birth to 17 years, including special interests: respiratory, oncology, diabetes, gastroenterology, nutrition, child development and rehabilitation.
- new 320 bed state of the art hospital, affiliated with James Cook University providing education, professional development and research training, and accredited positions in the major medical/surgical specialties including surgical, orthopaedics, medical, O&G and psychiatry.
Job requirements include but not limited to:
- Appropriate registration with APHRA
- Advanced Trainee Paediatric RACP
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Special interests in paediatric emergency, neonatology, intensive care, cardiology, neurology, will be highly regarded
- Interest in research and teaching supported
Discuss: Dr Jacinta Tobin (Director) (07)48857278, Jacinta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply: www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au MK242398
Closing: 30 June, 2017