NURSING AND ALLIED HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP AND SUPPORT SCHEME (NAHSSS), AN AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Scholarships will be available for:
- Undergraduate; general and remote for nursing and midwifery pre-registration courses
- Postgraduate; general and remote for graduate certificate, graduate diploma and masters programs
- Continuing Professional Development for short courses, seminars and conferences.
Scholarship applications will open mid February for:
- Return to practice for nurses and midwives
- Clinical placements in remote areas
These will then remain open for applications until September or until all funding is allocated.
If you are interested in allied health scholarships please contact Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH)