CHA is excited to offer members the opportunity to participate in and benefit from our new online Member's Community. This is a secure online place for sharing of ideas, knoweldge, advice, tools and resources among managers and clinicians of paediatric services across Australia and New Zealand.
If you missed a Special Interest Group web conference, or couldn't make it to a face to face event you were keen on, chances are you'll find presentations, advice, tools and other resources on similar topic of interest to you in the Member's Community.
CHA invites all members to actively contribute to the Member's Community. You no longer need to rely on the CHA team to share some videos, photographs, pamphlets or other documents about the great work your service is doing to care for children & young people.
The Member's Community has a number of fantastic resources. to make it quick and easy for you to connect with peers in other peadiatric services, and to showcase achievements you are proud of from your own service. You can access this service by clicking Login in the top right corner of the main menu, or via the link below.
- Your personalised dashboard –
- access upcoming events relevant to the groups you have joined, the most recent comments and posts in discussions you have contributed to and receive notifications based on your interests – all in one place
- CHA community forums –
- share your knowledge with other paediatric managers and clinicians around Australia and gain insights from their experiences. Each CHA Special Interest Group has a Forum for participants to share information & resources, but there are also a host of forums on other topics of interest to CHA members. Ask a question, provide a comment, upload a resource, start a new conversation. All the informaiton shared is searchable within the secure member's area regardless of whether you belong to a particular SIG.
- Our Special Interest Groups –
- interact with other SIG participants, recieve notifications about upcoming meetings and events and share resources within the group
- Event registration –
- once you have signed in, registering for our events will be faster than ever and you will be eligible for member discounts.
- Find a Peer - you can search our membership for someone you may have met at an event, or for a peer in a similar role in another maternity service by their position, health service, state and/or city. You can also add information about your own role and professional interests.
- Find a peer paediatric service –
- you can search our membership for other health services around Australia and New Zealand and view information about their size, core services, births or paediatric separations p.a.