CHA works closely with many government departments, health organisations and international bodies.
Govenment Health Departments:
- ACT Department of Health
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NT Department of Health and Families
- NZ Ministry of Health
- QLD Department of Health
- SA Department of Health
- TAS Department of Health and Human Services
- VIC Department of Health
- WA Department of Health
- Department of Health & Aging: National Health Reform
Children's Health Organisations
- Association for the Wellbeing of Children in Healthcare (AWCH)
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY)
- Bowel Group for Kids Inc.
- Make a Wish Australia
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia
- Royal Far West
- Starlight Children's Foundation Australia
- Vision for Life
- Australian Institute Patient & Family Centred Care
- Australian Paediatric Research Network
- Australian Resource Centre for Healthcare Innovations (ARCHI)
- Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education
- LiveWire: Powered By Starlight Children's Foundation
- Paediatric Research in Emergency Departments International Collaborative (PREDICT)
- Remote Area Health Corps: The Remote Area Health Corps (RAHC) offers short-term paid placements to urban-based health professionals to support the hard working permanent health workforce in remote Indigenous communities all over the Northern Territory.
If you or your child are sick and your regular GP is closed, call House Call Doctor on 135 566, book online or download the free app.
A visit from House Call Doctor is 100% bulk billed, available from 6pm to 8am weekdays, from 12pm onwards Saturdays, and 24 hours on Sunday or public holidays.
House Call Doctor is available to Queensland residents. To check if this service is available in your area, simply visit the website.