CHA Paediatric Safety & Quality Face to Face Insight Forum 2020
CHA is excited to offer a rich 1-day meeting of shared learning and networking. Whether you work with patients or are supporting clinicians deliver safe and high-quality care in dedicated Children’s Hospital or Paediatric Units, this meeting will provide an opportunity to network with peers, share insights on common challenges and learn about successes in meeting the needs of children & their families.
What will the program cover?
CHA is currently developing the program in consultation with members of our Paediatric Safety and Quality Special Interest Group. Themes that may be addressed at the meeting include:
- Safety Alerts
- Critical Incident reviews- translating the lessons into safer care
- The Second victim- staff wellbeing and support around serious safety incidents
- Always events – what can we learn from what goes right?
- Innovative ways of spreading the learning
- Human Factors in Service Delivery
- National Standards – showcasing innovative ways of implementing standards for safety & quality in healthcare for children & young people
Who should attend?
This multidisciplinary meeting proides an opportunity for medical, nursing, allied health leaders and clinicians, to come together with experts in clinical governance, patient safety and quality assurance to improve the safety and quality of their children’s services. If you have a passion for safety and quality which drives excellence in paediatric care, you are invited to join us! Students and parents/carers are also welcome.
Further details about the venue and the agenda will be confirmed in early 2020!