CHA Medication Safety Face to Face Insight Forum 2020
CHA's Medication Safety Special Interest Group has been meeting face to face once a year for more than 15 years. This highly expert group of paediatric pharmacists, nurses and physicians generously share their knowledge and expertise with one another, with the collective aim of reducing harms to children in regards to prescribing, dispensing, administration and much more.
What will the program cover?
The program is developed each year in consultation with the participants. Common themes addressed include:
- Lessons from medication safety incidents or near incidents
- Design & implementation of safe medication systems
- Management of high risk medications for children
- Improvement projects undertaken to enhance medication safety at children’s services
Who should attend?
- Clinical & service leaders with responsibility for the design of safety systems
- Paediatric Pharmacists
- General Pharmacists with an interest in children’s care
- Paediatric nurses
- Nurses with responsibility for the care of children
- Physicians responsible for the care of children
More details about the venue and the agenda will be added in early 2020!