CHA Medication Safety Face to Face Insight Forum 2020
CHA's Medication Safety Special Interest Group has been meeting face to face once a year for more than 15 years. This highly expert group of paediatric pharmacists, nurses and physicians generously share their knowledge and expertise with one another, with the collective aim of reducing harms to children in regards to prescribing, dispensing, administration and much more.
What will the program cover?
The program is developed each year in consultation with the participants. Common themes addressed include:
- Lessons from medication safety incidents or near incidents
- Design & implementation of safe medication systems
- Management of high risk medications for children
- Improvement projects undertaken to enhance medication safety at children’s services
Who should attend?
- Clinical & service leaders with responsibility for the design of safety systems
- Paediatric Pharmacists
- General Pharmacists with an interest in children’s care
- Paediatric nurses
- Nurses with responsibility for the care of children
- Physicians responsible for the care of children
More details about the venue and the agenda will be added in early 2020!
Register early or register as part of a small group and receive great discounts for this event.
CHA are offering a reduced registration fee for members who register before 2 July 2020. Discount will be appplied automatically when you register.
If you would like to attend this meeting with colleagues, then you can register 3+ members and receive a discounted Special Group rate. Please email the event organiser to find out more information.
- Member Early Bird Rate*: $570 (+GST)
- Member Special Group Offer**: $525 (+GST)
- Member Rate (post 2 July 2020): $620 (+GST)
- Member 1 Day Rate: $335 (+GST)
Non Member Rates
- Non Member Rate: $840 (+GST)
- Non Member 1 Day Rate: $455 (+GST)
*Registration must be before 2 July 2020 and payment must be received before the event.
** Only applicable when 3 or more delegates, from 1 hospital, register simultaneously via the event organiser. Please email for more details.
***For any events moved or postponed by CHA as a result of national health recommendations regarding COVID-19, a full registration credit will be extended to the delegate with no loss of registration fee.
Venue & Accommodation
This meeting will take place at the Novotel Sydney Parramatta
Please click here for hotels nearby.