Allied Health: Aligning Child Development Program through a Population Health Lens - 24 June 2021at 12:30pm (AEST)
The focus of this web conference is about recognising the misalignment of QLD Child Development Program CDP location and resourcing, with population demand and family needs.
It is clearly understood that there is enormous challenges to delivering specialist services across the significant geographical catchment, CDP received consumer feedback dissatisfied with the significant travel distances to access full services and the long service waiting times.
Recognising the misalignment of CDP location and resourcing, with population demand and family need, was identified as a significant underlying cause requiring redress.
Claire Benham and Louise Van Every will share their process and learnings in a large scale transformative change process aimed at delivering services closer to home for our children, young people and families
Claire Benham – A/ Director Child Development Program, Children Health Qld Hospital and Health Service
- Claire has led and worked on several significant service redesign and improvement projects across CHQHHS Child Development and Child Health services.
- Claire established the first allied health led clinical intake service for the CHQHHS Child Development Service and has clinical Speech Pathology experience across health and educational contexts.
- Claire has a strong interest in data informed service improvement and a passion for child development.
Louise Van Every – A/Divisional Director Child and Youth Community Health Services Children’s Health Queensland
- Louise is a community healthcare leader whose work is focussed on delivering services that meet population need
- Louise has led community service reform which has improved access to care for priority populations
- Louise is invested in building partnerships with Government and non-Government agencies to deliver sustainable community based healthcare for children and families
How can I join this web meeting?
Please register for this event. Details on how to join this Web Conference will then be emailed to you. You can also visit our members website.
All staff of Member Services are welcome to join this meeting. If you do not have a website account, you will need to create an account first.